Consorzio Turistico di Montespertoli, official website
Welcome in Tuscany
in The Hearth of Chianti,
in The Hearth of Chianti,
Montespertoli is waiting for you…with its people , its traditions and an amazing territory.
We are in the Chianti area, in Tuscany:
- 20 Km from Florence
- 30 Km from San Gimignano
- 35 Km from Vinci
- 50 km from Siena
- 60 km from Pisa
- 230 km from Roma
- Holidays rental
- Bed and Breakfast
- products of our farms
- cold cuts
- products of local handcraft
- Wine tasting
- Trekking bikes
- Tennis ,archery, horseriding, golf
- Chianti Wine Festival,May/June
- Montespertoli under the stars, August
- Lyruc Concert - Opera, August
- New Wine Festival, November
The Montespertoli Tourist Consortium was established on March 3rd 1997 as a limited liability cooperative association and its purpose is to increase tourist fluxes, enhance and promote the Montespertoli area, guarantee high-quality products and services to visitors, and manage the services offered to its members directly, i.e. carrying out market and statistic researches (through an observatory on tourism and hotel accommodation).
Among its activities is also the study of tourist offer in the aforesaid area, with specific reference to the quality of available tourist services and to initiatives that protect the rights of tourists.
Besides, the consortium works on the definition of marketing strategies, the preparation of promotional and commercial campaigns, the organization and participation in tourist-cultural fairs and crafts exhibitions, the production of advertising material in order to promote Montespertoli's natural, historic, and cultural features, the organization of meetings, debates, and seminars, the increase of recreational and free time tourist services, the incentive of tourism for naturalistic and historic-artistic purposes, the promotion of refresher and training courses for its members and for tourist operators, the development of tourist information as well as hotel and facility booking services for its members, the creation of a databank on tourist demand, and the management of IT and telecommunication services.
CONSORZIO TURISTICO MONTESPERTOLI S.r.l. has a policy concerning Quality, the Environment, and Social Responsibility, which consists in defining the requirements for an optimal management both of our Consortium and of the regulations we have decided to adopt.
This is done in order to thoroughly fulfill the explicit and implicit needs of our Clients/Members and to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our activities and processes to the advantage not only of the Consortium but also of the Members/Clients we provide for, of the Area the Consortium operates in, and of the social and economic fabric of our territory.
In line with what is stated above, the objectives and the general guidelines formulated by our Management concerning quality, the environment, and ethical issues are as follows:
- constantly collaborating with Members in order to identify comprehensive definitions of policy requirements;
- regulating, processing, and documenting the relationship with Workers and with their representatives;
- operating in abidance with the norms, laws, and regulations in force, so that Members' satisfaction is guaranteed and environmental requirements are always met;
- respecting previously set quality standards and, at the same time, improving on them according to the needs of our Members in terms of costs, service quality, availability, and reliability;
- developing company processes and implementing new organizational processes, methodologies, and solutions aimed at the continuous improvement of our performance and of the services we provide, while also focusing on the prevention of environmental risks;
- promoting Quality, Ethics, and Environmental culture and awareness in the people working in the Consortium and for the Consortium; dealing with ETHICAL, QUALITY, and ENVIRONMETAL issues with continually renewed commitment both from a strategic and from an operational point of view, also through the involvement and participation of all the operational staff;
- promoting actions aimed at preventing environmental risk and at protecting the environment throughout the local territory and with the involvement of Members;
- pursuing the continuous improvement of our environmental performance, when possible, from an economic and technical point of view;
- ensuring necessary profit margins.
In order to ensure that our Quality, Environment, and Ethics Policy is fully implemented, CONSORZIO TURISTICO MONTESPERTOLI S.r.l. has decided to comply with the ISO 9001:2000 Regulations, and as a consequence it commits itself to the following:
- monitoring all the activities that influence the quality of the services we provide, their environmental impact, as well as both internal and external social performance. Collecting and analyzing related data in order to define and implement suitable preventive actions aimed at eliminating the causes of potential non-conformities;
- fostering the Personnel's motivation by means of programs focusing on professional growth, reaching out to each and every level within the company, and dealing primarily with raising the staff's awareness of Quality, Environment, and Ethics Principles;
- optimizing the overall efficiency of the Consortium through an accurate and continuous management of processes and resources as well as through the measurement of Environmental, Quality, and Social Responsibility performance indicators.
In particular, CONSORZIO TURISTICO MONTESPERTOLI S.r.l., in abidance and compliance with the directives , commits itself to fully abide by the following ILO (International Labor Organization) Conventions:
- no. 135, Workers' Representatives Convention
- no. 138 and Recommendation no. 146 about workers' minimum age for employment
- no. 155 and Recommendation no. 164 about safety and health in the workplace
- no. 177, Home Work Convention
as well as by:
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- UN Conventions on children's rights
- National and European laws and regulations on work
- Professional National Collective Work Contracts
- Workers' Statute.
An email address is available for any report concerning topics related to the Quality Certifications of "Consorzio Turistico Montespertoli":